Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Travel, Guests and Airport Runs

So, in the past week, I have been to the airport 6 times and will go again tomorrow to drop one more off. It's starting to feel like everyone is going somewhere but me! Mason off to Europe, Gray off to Brazil with Lol and Jackie, Deb went to San Fran, Julia and her mom back to Slovakia, and tomorrow Diana back to Molodova. Everyone is leaving and I am going to be here at home holding down the fort I guess. I sure miss both my kids and the girls. At least my kids are coming back and I am so grateful they have this opportunity to travel.

Adding insult to the injury of all my babies leaving me, is the price of gas! Almost $100 to fill up my tank these days and it's only going to get worse! Between the airport construction, drivers with no common sense or courtesy and gas prices, I am not sure the luxury of a car is worth it! Time to tune up the old bike and add baskets!

No comments: